We can help
We offer FREE assessments either face to face or by telephone.
If appropriate, you can speak to a qualified addictions counsellor (professionally accredited) who will get to understand your specific needs and who will then be able to advise the best way forward for you personally.
Call us for free on 0800 246 5243
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
- Have you occasionally drank heavily after a disappointment or when someone gives you a hard time?
- When you have trouble or feel under pressure have you drank more heavily than usual?
- Have you ever woke up on the “morning after” and discovered that you could not remember part of the evening before?
- When drinking with other people, have you ever tried to have a few extra drinks when others will not know it?
- Have there ever been occasions when you felt more comfortable if alcohol is not available (eg when trying to cut down)?
- Have you ever noticed that when you begin drinking you are in more of a hurry to get the first drink down than you used to be the case?
- Have you ever felt a little guilty about your drinking?
- Have you ever felt irritated when your family or friends discuss your drinking?
- Have you ever noticed memory “blackouts”?
- Have you ever found that you wish to continue drinking after your friends say they have had enough?
- Do you usually have a reason for the occasion when you drink heavily?
- When you are sober do you often regret what you have done or said when drinking?
- Have you tried switching brands or following different plans for controlling your drinking?
- Have you failed to keep promises you have made to yourself about controlling or cutting down your drinking?
- Have you tried to control your drinking by making a change in jobs, or moving to a new location?
- Have you ever tried to avoid family and close friends when you are drinking?
- Are you having an increasing number of financial and work problems?
- Do more people seem to be treating you unfairly without good reason?
- Do you eat very little or invariably when drinking?
- Have you ever had the “shakes” in the morning and found that it helps to have a little drink?
- Have you recently noticed that you cannot drink as much as you once did?
If you answer yes to three or more of the above it is probably time to speak with a professional addiction counsellor.
Call us today on 0800 246 5243 to arrange an appointment with an accredited alcohol counsellor.
Effective Addiction Couselling
For many clients it is possible to get well without going to rehab. Call us first on
0800 246 5243
to discuss how a private counsellor specialising in addiction can help.
Effective Addiction Rehab“We offer FREE assessments either face to face or by telephone.”
Contact us for addiction and alcohol dependency treatment.
Self Assessment test
Take our quick test to determine the severity of your addiction
For free, independent and confidential advice, call
0800 246 5243
or click here to request a call back
- Search Addiction Information
- Professional Guidelines
- Download Guidelines
- UK Addiction Centres
- Medical Research
- Addiction Treatment
- Addiction Policy UK
- Drugs & Addictions Glossary
- How to quit drinking
- Enjoy life without alcohol
- Rehab Drug Addiction
- Detox rehab program
- Drug Center
- Private residential rehab therapy
- Rehabilitation Unit
- Rehabilitation Center
- Best rehab centers in the world
This website is operated by Haynes Clinic. We provide first class, residential treatment for all addictions.
Contact us in confidence and speak with an accredited counsellor – 0800 246 5243